What people are saying about Lori's Workshops...

"Lori's classes are Super Fun!! I LOVE this class and I love the process. "

"Lori is very good at providing help, inspiration and thoughtful opinions on how to improve one's work. "


"I have been attending Lori's workshop for over two years. I am not an artist, but the collage process is very forgiving:-) I have created from my heart."

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Collage Workshop


See schedule (to the right) for current workshop dates.

The workshops are fairly unstructured. After a short demo about how to work with the hand-made papers (about 15 minutes) you can start working on your collage! 


Everyone works independently, but together. We share ideas, laugh, cry, and enjoy being in a creative space. I have tons of supplies including decorative, hand-made art papers, fabric, paints, string, found objects, glitter, old magazines, and much much more.


"In order for the neurons in our brains to remain flexible and build new connections, we need to stimulate our brain by doing new activities. Pursuing a new creative outlet is a great way to stimulate our brains. Connecting this creative outlet with our spiritual side makes it even more meaningful."

Tap into your creative side! I find that when I spend a day creating in a group, I become more energized, focused, and ready to take on any challenges that might come my way.

See you in the studio!



1043 Garland Ave
Studio #18
San Jose, CA 95126

LoriKrein@gmail.com
408-335-9101

No comments:

Post a Comment